Friday, November 18, 2016

2016 Utah Mid Season LE Bull Elk Client Steve Albright Hunt Testimonial



Shane,
I loved hunting with your team, please feel free to use my pics and info for referrals.
It took 13 years to finally draw my Utah LE Bull ELK tag. Being a NON-RES meant that I had to make a choice. I could drive 5 hours each way for multiple weekends to try and scout a somewhat familiar unit, or hire an outfitter.
Once the decision was made to hire somebody, I had to pick what group I trusted more than a decade of my time and money to. The choice to use SSO was the best decision I have ever made. (don’t tell my wife I said that.)
Shane was super easy to get a hold of and answer all my many questions. He would call me and text me pics of what bulls were being seen in the area. I shoot a lot, and was specific in wanting a long range type shot. (1,186 yards)
My guide was Matt Rhineheart. He is a total Stud. I knew I could shoot, I needed someone to find animals. Matt can find and see animals from another state! He was patient with me and yet pushed me when needed. I couldn’t have done it without him. Hunting without SSO would of left me HIKING and I wanted to be HUNTING!!!
Also, I chose to have 2 scouts with us, Shaun Robbins and Cody Barton. Careful you don’t get stuck with a nickname with these two. (LOL) These guys quartered and carried that bull off of the top of that mountain like a couple mules. THANK YOU SSO!!!
Steve Albright, Nevada

No comments:

Post a Comment