Friday, November 11, 2016

2016 Wasatch Early Rifle Bull Elk Client Jon Peery's Hunt Testimonial



Shane,
I would like to thank you and your team of guides for making my elk hunt such a success for me and my sons. I knew I was going to inconvenience you with the request to bring my two adult sons along but Team SSO Guide Robbie Anderson made everyone feel very comfortable.
We could not have been happier with Robbie Anderson as our guide. He was a complete professional. It helped a lot that he had a good sense of humor too.
I would be glad to be used as a referral in the future. Seldom does a trip deliver everything we hoped it would. This trip was exceptional. Thanks for making everything come together for us.
Best wishes,
Jon Peery, South Carolina
#sso #shanescottoutfitting #utah #teamsso #wapiti #bullelk

No comments:

Post a Comment